Freelance jobs are now most popular job today. Writing jobs is one of the easiest freelance jobs.Here I write about those freelance writing jobs including other easy jobs and also try to give news of freelance writing jobs. Besides this I would like to say you the name of various freelance writing job sites.For the new freelancer writing jobs is more easier than other jobs. I think this site will help the new writing job seeker.

নিউজ আপডেট

আজ ৭ মে নতুন করোনা আক্রান্ত ৭০৬ জন।

Search This Blog

Wikipedia

Search results

Thursday, October 19, 2017

This is a game

About Me

This is Aiyub an Independent online service provider. As an Independent online service provider I do work in various market place like upwork, Elance and also do work directly with enormous client all over the world.

I'm a full time multi talented online service provider, it my profession and I'm doing this honestly. Over 5 years I am developing my career as a freelancer. I'm Offering the very best Lead Generation/Admin Support/ Web Research / SMM and Data Entry services with superior quality and very responsive service.

I do work in EST time, although I live in Bangladesh and my time zone is GMT+6. The reason is my maximum clients are from USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA or UK like you :)


My Services


Normally I do work individually but to take care a large project or fast delivery I do use my team. For your kind information I've an experienced and super fast team with 12 member. 
Please take a short look in to below area, if you have any project within this category then don't forget to communicate with me.

Pricing

I'm offering the very best services in cheap rate. You can pay me after completing your project successfully.


You can write me about your project and I'll send a price quotes asap or we can discuss directly via skype: aiyub141

The question is which payment method I do accept!! I accept Paypal, Payoneer, and always upwork is the best way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Total Pageviews

Fashion

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Beauty

মেসেজ

এটি একটি ‍ স্যাম্পল।

Travel

Pages